The next logical question is… Why wouldn’t you? Now more than ever, our choices about how we present ourselves has profound consequences, both positive and negative. Here are some considerations:
- Clothing is the most powerful non-verbal tool that we have.
- Wearing the wrong colors is distracting both to you and the people you interact with.
- The right colors provide a visually pleasing relationship between you and your clothes. Knowing your colors will save you time shopping. You can be selective with knowledge, confidence and self-assurance; knowing what will work and what will never work.
- When you have the confidence that you are wearing the “right clothes” for any occasion, you can focus on other priorities. Walking into a room is not the time to wonder if you are dressed appropriately for the occasion.
- There is not enough time for you to master everything, and a professional image and color consultant is better than a trusted friend. She will take your greatest challenges and turn them into opportunities.
- Image often speaks louder than performance–the world rewards good looking people, and good-looking people get more positive attention, respect and earn more money.
- An Image Consultant will make suggestions on color, fit and additional investment pieces that will help you present yourself in a more confident and successful manner.
- You will save money and time, by knowing what works for you and why.
- Hiring an image consultant is often the best investment that you
can make ~ improving your looks, social standing and job opportunities.
You don’t have to take my word for it–here’s what my clients say:
What I gain from working with Mary Lou…..
1. I learn what to wear that looks good on me. From gallivanting around the house to gallivanting in San Francisco, I feel comfortable in my clothing choices.
Mary Lou teaches how to do that.
2. My closet is organized with those aforementioned choices. That means that colors and styles ALL work and in a variety of combinations. My closet is no longer stuffed with items I can’t (or shouldn’t) wear.
3. I save money. Yes! No longer do I waste money on clothing that is not right for me. That makes what I do purchase a LOT more value for the money and I love value!
~ Carol Gillum, CKD, Kitchen and Bath Designer in San Mateo
Call (650) 400‑2230, or click here to contact Mary Lou.