Take the Guessing Out of Dressing!
Mastering the Art of Illusion Dressing:
The A, B, C, D, & E of Style
See yourself in a whole new light. Working with your own clothes, you’ll learn to choose your colors, appreciate your shape and define your style. Learn how to create an integrated wardrobe so you can effortlessly conjure the looks you want–and you’ll find yourself looking fabulous everywhere you go! This all day workshop provides the building blocks of personal design to help you create a Signature Style that is uniquely you!
A: Attitude and Appreciation
- What makes a woman/man attractive?
- How one creates the illusion of perfect proportion.
- Wardrobe management demonstration.
- Creating masterful illusions with clothes.
- Transforming your figure “flaws”.
- Choosing the right necklines/collars
- Philosophy of the color palette and how to make color work for you.
- Choosing patterns and textures.
- How much color is right for you?
D: Develop Your Personal Style
- Choosing the right accessories based on your inherent design.
- Putting clothes together – what works and why.
- Learn to manage your wardrobe… Bring in clothes and questions.
E: Express your new self!
- Dress in your favorite new look!
- Show off what you have learned. (student’s wardrobe demonstrations).
- Bring friends and guests.
In this all-day workshop, Color and Style Consultant Mary Lou Manlove makes it easy to understand what colors and clothes to choose, what works for you, and why. You’ll feel more comfortable, look more credible and be more confident in everything you do. Mary Lou is an equal opportunity dresser — if you wear clothes, she can help!
If you do not like the way your body looks in clothes, there is nothing wrong with your body. There is something wrong with the clothes.”
~ Carla Mathis, author of
“The Triumph of Individual Style”
Call (650) 400‑2230, or click here to contact Mary Lou.