Title: Jewelry Workshop: Create Your “Signature” Jewelry
Location: ColorInsight Studio 10038 Orange Ave.
Cupertino, CA 95014
What is a “Signature” Piece of Jewelry?
- It’s jewelry that is designed with your personal best colors to complement your hair, eyes and skin.
- It’s your go-to-jewelry that you KNOW will work with anything and everything in your wardrobe.
- It’s jewelry that looks and feels “Like Your True, Beautiful Self.”
- It’s jewelry that adds to your confidence in how you look.
- It’s what you wear when you want to get complements!
In this half day, hands-on jewelry workshop you will learn to identify the colors, metals, and style of jewelry to highlight and celebrate your intrinsic beauty.
You will learn:
- What jewelry is right for you and why
- What is the best necklace lengths and why
- Colors and textures that work with your natural coloring
- Metal or combination of metals that bring out your best
These design components work together to create a balance that expresses your personality and style. Gather your broken or unused costume jewelry and remake them into something you love to wear.
Your take away:
You will apply these principles to redesign the pieces of jewelry that you have brought, or, you can trade with someone else! We will help you re-make your jewelry using your “Signature” recipe for Bling! If you are not the “Crafty” type, ~ no worries! You can design your new look and we can help you have it re-strung by a professional. I also provide beads, and accessories to add to your pieces.
Put together your own group with 4–6 friends plus you. Your hostess reward: participate for free!
Contact us to reserve your date or look for the next scheduled Jewelry Workshop at ColorInsight Studio!
Cost: $65 per person
Call (650) 400‑2230, or click here to contact Mary Lou.