What is a Color Party?
In a half-day session, each member of your group will receive a color analysis with a photo representation of their best colors. Mary Lou will demonstrate how to use those colors to your best advantage, which colors to use in basic wardrobe building, and for accessories. Please bring a few items of clothing you love and things you have questions about and Mary Lou will use those items to illustrate basic wardrobe principals with what you’ve brought. Hosting a color party will help you express your true colors while having fun with friends or co-workers
What you get:
- Each member of your group of 4 or more will receive a color prescription with photo representation of their color shopping-fan. And the option to purchase the actual fabric shopping-fan for an additional $150 plus tax.
- Color information to help you dress for your job, your life, and your goals.
- Feedback on the clothes you brought and how to dress with your new colors.
What we will do:
- Introduce ourselves and describe the objects you brought.
- Learn the anatomy of the color fan and how colors work for you.
- Get a Color Analyses with the ColorQuik system and receive a photo of your fan.
- Work with what you brought. Mary Lou will demonstrate basic wardrobe and color principles using the clothing you have brought.
- Answer any additional color questions and discuss what’s next.
What to bring:
Wear something you love, bring two other items of clothing & bring one object, which has a design and color(s) you love.
(minimum group of 4 and maximum group of 8)
$99 per person for color analysis and photo fan. You have the option to purchase your fabric color fan (15-stick) for an additional $150 plus tax.
1. For hosting a party of 5 or more people, you will receive 50% off your palette and 20% off any ColorInsight’s Service or Workshop that you book at the time of your Color Party.
2. ) If your total sales are $900 or more, you will receive your fabric-shopping fan FREE as a thank you for your party.
Call (650) 400‑2230, or click here to contact Mary Lou.